Fall Out Wargasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Reason for the End

3 posters

Go down

My Reason for the End Empty My Reason for the End

Post  NWilliams1 Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:27 pm

An American Military Satellite falls out of orbit and just so happens to accidentally hit Kremlin, Russia, therefore blowing away the former Soviet Capital.

Russian Extremists think that the satellite was aimed on purpose and takes action. Few of the extremists have high political power in Russia and manage to get ahold of ohhhh Several dozen Launch keys to all of russias remaining Inter-Continental Ballistic Missiles and they choose to launch all of them at once at North America.

Unforunatly.... The Russians overload their Guidance systems all at once and the missiles start to head off in random directions when they hit near orbit. Missiles Hit almost every part of the earth Excluding Antartica.

The United States Retaliates and SUCESSFULLY launches and destroys the remains of russia while their missles are still in mid air.

The US anti ICBM defenses did very little and roughly 67% of the United States Population immediatly Died.

95% Casualty in China
88% In Middle East
75% Europe
100 % South America
65% Africa
Russia Was Annihilated (Remaining Non-Extremists allowed to live)

Only the Vice president is Left in the US.
The Queen has Died

All military fleets have been cut down to 1/3 operational capacity

and The population is extrmely spaced out. across multiple regions in the United States.
NWilliams1
NWilliams1

FOW Cash : 16

Back to top Go down

My Reason for the End Empty Re: My Reason for the End

Post  Adam Williams Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:47 pm

That's very interesting I never new you were good at story telling no joke. If you talked more like that and relaxed you probably have a ton of friends. Well ppl who like this type of stuff friends but honestly I like it. Well put.

Last edited by Adam Williams on Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Miss spelled a word)
Adam Williams
Adam Williams
Awesome
Awesome

Referred Code : 9
FOW Cash : 252

Back to top Go down

Post  Satashi Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:50 am

NWilliams1 wrote:An American Military Satellite falls out of orbit and just so happens to accidentally hit Kremlin, Russia, therefore blowing away the former Soviet Capital.

Russian Extremists think that the satellite was aimed on purpose and takes action. Few of the extremists have high political power in Russia and manage to get ahold of ohhhh Several dozen Launch keys to all of russias remaining Inter-Continental Ballistic Missiles and they choose to launch all of them at once at North America.

Unforunatly.... The Russians overload their Guidance systems all at once and the missiles start to head off in random directions when they hit near orbit. Missiles Hit almost every part of the earth Excluding Antartica.

The United States Retaliates and SUCESSFULLY launches and destroys the remains of russia while their missles are still in mid air.

The US anti ICBM defenses did very little and roughly 67% of the United States Population immediatly Died.

95% Casualty in China
88% In Middle East
75% Europe
100 % South America
65% Africa
Russia Was Annihilated (Remaining Non-Extremists allowed to live)

Only the Vice president is Left in the US.
The Queen has Died

All military fleets have been cut down to 1/3 operational capacity

and The population is extrmely spaced out. across multiple regions in the United States.
U.s. has a queen?
Lolwhut.
Satashi
Satashi

Referred Code : 15
FOW Cash : 184

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down