Fall Out Wargasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My reason for the end

3 posters

Go down

My reason for the end Empty My reason for the end

Post  illuminati Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:49 pm

Two years after the war with Afghanistan, the Taliban get a hold of a few nuclear warheads.

A plot is made to put these bombs in 3 areas. DC, Manhattan, and Los Angeles.

One year later, the Taliban successfully set off only 2 warheads. Los Angeles, and Manhattan.

As things go terribly wrong, the US responds and blames Russia.

The US send 3/4 of it's nuclear payload to Russia in hopes to take out all of it's major cities and Nuclear Launch Sites.

Russia responds with only a few ICBMs due to US laws that took most of it's payload.

To defend it's allies China, and North Korea send it's payload to America and Russia.

South Korea retaliates and sends it's payload to North Korea and China. 4/6 of Chinas population is reduced to nothing. South Korea was left untouched and the Middle Eastern Powers grew fast in strength.

Australia stays out of all wars and was left untouched. All trading stopped and power around the world no longer exists.

France, Spain, Germany are now in conventional warfare.

5 Years later, Sadie Arabia is now a World Superpower.

Sadie Arabia now owns lands all the way up to the borders of Spain to areas in Russia.

Australia soon wages war with Sadie Arabia and for 10 years both parties were at war with no results of victory on ether side.

The worlds population is now down 80% and the Australian government soon disapears and riots brake out....

Sadie Arabian government falls apart because of religious reasons and only pockets of humans survive around the world.

The End.
illuminati
illuminati

FOW Cash : 10

Back to top Go down

My reason for the end Empty Re: My reason for the end

Post  Pivetor Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:21 pm

Wow dude, very thought out, and detailed Very Happy I have to say i would agree with you. Once one bomb goes off, the whole world is pretty much fucked...
Pivetor
Pivetor
Admin
Admin

Referred Code : 1
FOW Cash : 232

http://www.falloutwargasm.com

Back to top Go down

Post  illuminati Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:22 pm

Thank you. Very Happy I am going to make this story longer in the zombie section. Nuclear mutation! Razz
illuminati
illuminati

FOW Cash : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  Pivetor Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:38 pm

Sounds epic. XD
Pivetor
Pivetor
Admin
Admin

Referred Code : 1
FOW Cash : 232

http://www.falloutwargasm.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Snobothehobo Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:38 pm

What happens to the UK and Canada? The UK might get involved in the war with Germany, Spain, and France, but there is no mention of the UK in your post. Canada might also get some of the fallout from the Manhattan strike, but there's no mention of Canada either.
Snobothehobo
Snobothehobo
New

FOW Cash : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down