Fall Out Wargasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Collaberation

3 posters

Go down

Zombie Collaberation Empty Zombie Collaberation

Post  Pivetor Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:48 am

This collaboration has been made by: Pivetor, Satashi, and AdamWilliams.

Pivetor

It was just a normal day; it was unusually dark outside but nothing out of the normal. We were currently taking a geometry test. I was on question number 32 when our principal got on the loud speaker and announced a code black. Unknown to what the code was the teachers made us crouch under our desks. After ten minutes of crouching three friends and I snuck out and went into the bathroom. Just as we got in the light cut off. The sounds of the lights dissipating were nowhere near as terrifying as the blood curdling screams that filled the school. We thought it was just people over reacting to the lights turning off. Zach, one of my friends looked at me and asked what is going on. Just then the locked bathroom door broke open, and out came a person. Jaw half off, skin peeling off his face, bloody trail following his every movement. Sniffing the air as if he smelled a smell of freshly cooked food. I grabbed my friend’s mouth as I could tell he was going to scream.

Adam Start---

Suddenly a girl ran down the hall, panting and with two people following her *we could hear a groaning type noise. The man with the broken jaw and oddly sound left, headed towards the girl also. Zack whispered “what’s going on?” No one said anything. We needed to get out of the bathroom but we were still in shock David crouched in the far corner in the last stall was taking it the worst, *The Intercom turned on* It was the school nurse, she said everything was under control and to remain in our class rooms but to report any students and staff members with the following symptoms, Vomiting, headache, Light headed.

We didn’t know what to think of the situation but we know it wasn’t good, we could hear a fire truck outside. At the time we thought our best bet was to get out of the school and head to Andy’s house, since it was the closest to the high school, we could call our parents and find out what happened. It was decided, we head to Andy’s house.

Leaving the restroom we had to go left and head to the stair case near the front of the school, once we got to the 1st floor near the nurses office we stopped, there were 13 state troopers they were discussing something around 2 metal crates, we over heard *aim for the head* then they opened the crates and pulled out rifles and gear you would see swat guys on tv wear. We knew something was very wrong. Once they split up into groups and moved away from the front entrance we ran for the doors. Once outside there was a fire truck and two heavy armored vans, as we headed to the woods to the side of the school we heard three gun shots and screaming.

Entering the back way into the housing area we heard a loud scream following with a gunshot. We kept wondering what could be happening but it wasn’t good. We entered through the back yard of Andy’s house as we got closer we heard the house alarm that was going off, Andy was worried and rushed into the house we followed, once in the house we noticed the front door was open there was a blood trail leading up the stairs, I shut the front door, David told andy to shut off the alarm that is was annoying, and that he would go call his dad who should be home. Catlin seemed fine and had no real reaction to what’s happened. After the alarm was turned off Andy and I went up stairs following the blood trail it lead into the master bed room. Andy reached for the handle. Adam END--------------

Satashi Start
-- Opened the door cautiously. What he saw may scar him for life.
He opened the door to see a disfigured bleeding, seeming walking corpse chewing away at Andy's mother.
David, being smart, shut the door and tried to resist hurling. As gunshots could be heard getting closer to the house the boys decided to go down to the basement to look for something to defend themselves with. the gunshot can now be heard from upstairs the boys grabbed anything they could and got ready for what’s to come. Zack, burst through the door carrying a M1911 pistol. Andy, already startled by the sight of his dead mother swung his shovel out of paranoia. Zach just barley managing to dodge yelled, What the fuck man?!

David, knowing what Andy is going through got it from of him, chill out man....
The guy just lost his mom.
Damn...Zack replied. Anyway...Everyone here all right?
Everyone nodded but Andy who is sitting down crying. Adam speaks up, I can’t believe this is happening... TO think just yesterday we were playing left for dead and now-
As i interrupted and said, "This isn’t a game anymore, this shit is real."
And how did you get that? I points at Zack's gun.
How else? he replied, Dead solider, shot him once with it, just to make sure.
Oh shit , oh shit... Andy started screaming there coming!!
We all rush to look out the window, we saw swarms and swarms of undead overwhelming the troops, and well as any nearby survivors.
I think we should stay down here until things clear up Andy studderd to say.
We all looked at him dumbfounded,
Stay here?!? we'll get destroyed David yelled.
I say our best bet is to say Andy’s mom's Hummer.
Everyone nodded in agreement.
Except for Andy of course.---Satashi end---

---Pivetor---
Zack looked at me, I looked at Andy, Andy looked at David, Then we kicked the door down. We sprinted into the yard blasting everyone in our way, Zombie or not. We broke the side glass window to the hummer, reached in, and pulled the lever. Being locked, we had to spend the extra second to unlocking it. That could have cost us one of our lives. We swung the door open, hurried in. As i got in I turned the key to start the car but then Andy screamed. I jolted around to see him being bitten by a zombie. Grabbing Zack's gun i blasted the zombies head. Blood, green slime, and brain partials went flying everywhere. Zack putting pressure on Andy bite Andy screaming in pain, Hurry! I looked out the window we were suddenly surrounded by zombies. I attempted to drive, the car would not move. There were to many zombies. The crashing of the zombies heads on the glass, and the arms, heads and other body parts fitting into the broken glass. I backed out. Hitting three zombies in the process, this also shattered the back window. Spinning the car around, while switching into drive we took off into the road. David being the dumb ass he is decided to try listening to the radio. He switched on the radio to a "Global announcement from the Government of the world..." We listened closely to what the man was saying, The static was strong but what we could hear from it was "We have evacuated the following parts of the world... ...Korea, United Sta... ... And we are moving all global Presidents... ... and a few other people to ... ...A small island off the south of... ...If you are listening to this you MUST not go outside... ...Nor outside. The only safe place is... ...I repeated the only safe place is -----ford university" Screaming Zach says "What the fuck did he just say!" But none of us caught what the man said. Deciding it just made us more eager we turned off the radio. After leaving the state of Virginia, we got to the border of south Carolina. We saw a burning car at a gas station. The whole gas station was filled with black smoke, and it looked like it was snowing. Andy, still bleeding said to put our shirts over our mouths, that it was ash not snow. Passing a few blocks, Andy started screaming. The scream was nothing i have ever heard of. The scream of an agenizing, demonic, deathly came out of Andy’s mouth before he completely stopped. David touched his throat, and said "He isn’t breathing" Zack crying told us we should pull over and bury him. We did as he said. We pulled over, started digging a whole. Half way done with the whole we walked back over to the car to grab Andy, we saw he was nowhere to be seen. We paused, and asked each other who moved him, until we heard a loud squeal. We looked over to our right to Andy charging us, Sprinting, and Jumped onto Zack, I kicked him in his head which caused him to fall off Zack. Scrambling to his feet Zack grabs his gun and shot Andy into his head. The sound of the barrel exploding was enough to make all the birds in a few mile radius go scattering into the air. We decided we should just finish the grave. Once we picked up Andy after finishing the grave the ground started rumbling. We looked up, and into the horizon were zombies as far as we could see. Dropping Andy...
---Pivetor Finished---

Adam Start ---
Into the unfilled hole. We made a dash to the Hummer and headed south some more, we could tell we were in a large farming district with many fields. The further south we headed the less zombies we saw. For 2 hours after dropping Andy no one said anything, Then as we were coming up to a truck stop to see if there was any gas there Zack said we couldn’t go on without some supplies and that we should see what we could find. David said he would pump the gas and honk the horn 3 times if something was wrong. Zack and I headed to the main entrance to get inside. On the door there was a sign that said Closed, but the door wasn’t locked. Once we got inside we decided to split up. Zack would look for food/water and I would look for anything that would help us. I walked behind the counter in the truckers supply area of the shop, there was small safe which was locked I wondered where the combination could be. I then looked around in the aisles for a plastic gas tank to hold more gas incase we started to run low, in aisle 3 I found flare guns and road side flares I took all of the flares and packed then into a bag. In aisle 7 I found 2 first aid kits and a crowbar. After looking around I decided to go back to the car.

Once I got to the car David was finished pumping the gas. He asked where Zack was I headed back into the gas station to get him. I found him rather quick, he was seated at a long counter, he was eating a slice of cake. I smarted off to him saying “Want some milk?” he laughed. He was telling me what he found, some canned food, lunch meat, 3 loafs of bread, 2 apples, 4 oranges and a unopened bag of mints. I told him to finish up and get to the car and that ill be there in a few mins. He headed out to the car. I found a door that was slightly open, I went in, it was a garage. I looked around near a desk and found a handgun under some papers, near the desk I found 2 boxes of ammo, 50 bullets in each. I knew the guys would be glad to hear the good find I had made. After shortly looking around some more I decided to head to the car. But when I got outside it wasn’t at the pump, shocked and pissed I wondered what happened, it wasn’t like the guys to just leave.

Suddenly I heard an engine. I walked around following the noise, as I got closer the sound of the engine got stronger. Finally once around back I saw a red semi all fired up. I pulled out the hand gun out of my back pocket and walked slowly to the side of it. Right before I got to the door the horn of a train went off I yelled what the hell! And fired 2 shots into nowhere. Suddenly after I fired David Looked out the drivers window and said “dude chill but check out what I found”. Both Zack and David thought we should take the semi at that point I didn’t care. They moved everything we had into the semi and shortly drove off. Headed down the only road in sight, again only thing was fields and a sign that read

Adam end. Pick up from words “a sign that read _________________

__________Pivetor Start____________

A sign that read Quantico Base 32 miles. We looked at each other with, Eyes glissning. Zack bursted out with gayness in his voice. “We made it!” We all cheered, and celebrated by doing doughnuts in the road. Once we were done with the doughnuts, we went into the back of the car to pull out some champagne. After several minutes of sitting there sipping on our champagne, and eating some bread, we decided to move along. After ten minutes of driving, the dead bodies from the zombies gotten more packed to gather, and we started to see piles of bodies stacked onto each other. We knew this was it, we knew we would make it. As we pulled up into the base, we saw the huge structure. It was locked off, and barricaded. We jumped out of the car, and started slamming our fists against the walls, Screaming on the top of our lungs. “Let us in! We are not infected!” After ten minutes of trying, we started to lose hope. Just then we heard a noise behind us. We spun around as fast as we could, as we turned around we saw zombies, starting to sit up. Several of them already standing up, Looking at us, with the blank expressions on our face. The only thing you could tell they wanted was us. We started to panic even more. We left all of our weapons in our car. The zombies darted for us. Zack, and David curled up into a ball, and it was just be pushing them away from us. Coming close to getting bit a couple times, all that I got on me was some blood from their mouths. As we got surrounded, we knew it was the end… We gave up, and as they all gathered in on the frenzy, the doors behind us slung open, and we heard the blazing sounds of gunfire being set off. The Calvary was behind us. The grabbed, and pulled un into the shelter, screaming “Where you bit?!” They said that three times before we answered no, and in the muffle of us saying no, we heard a yes. It did not come from us, but from one of the military people. Without any hesitation, the captain grabbed him up, took him into the back, and all you could here is him screaming and a loud burst of a shotgun. He came out shortly after, Blood on his clothing, and slightly weary. He told us to take off our clothes, and three people in full white clothes said they had to examine us. Just then, we knew we were safe. The captain looked at us and stated this one item I knew I would never forget “Welcome to salvation”
Pivetor
Pivetor
Admin
Admin

Referred Code : 1
FOW Cash : 232

http://www.falloutwargasm.com

Back to top Go down

Zombie Collaberation Empty Re: Zombie Collaberation

Post  Adam Williams Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:11 pm

Pivetor wrote:__________Pivetor Start____________

A sign that read Quantico Base 32 miles. We looked at each other with, Eyes glissning. Zack bursted out with gayness in his voice. “We made it!” We all cheered, and celebrated by doing doughnuts in the road. Once we were done with the doughnuts, we went into the back of the car to pull out some champagne. After several minutes of sitting there sipping on our champagne, and eating some bread, we decided to move along. After ten minutes of driving, the dead bodies from the zombies gotten more packed to gather, and we started to see piles of bodies stacked onto each other. We knew this was it, we knew we would make it. As we pulled up into the base, we saw the huge structure. It was locked off, and barricaded. We jumped out of the car, and started slamming our fists against the walls, Screaming on the top of our lungs. “Let us in! We are not infected!” After ten minutes of trying, we started to lose hope. Just then we heard a noise behind us. We spun around as fast as we could, as we turned around we saw zombies, starting to sit up. Several of them already standing up, Looking at us, with the blank expressions on our face. The only thing you could tell they wanted was us. We started to panic even more. We left all of our weapons in our car. The zombies darted for us. Zack, and David curled up into a ball, and it was just be pushing them away from us. Coming close to getting bit a couple times, all that I got on me was some blood from their mouths. As we got surrounded, we knew it was the end… We gave up, and as they all gathered in on the frenzy, the doors behind us slung open, and we heard the blazing sounds of gunfire being set off. The Calvary was behind us. The grabbed, and pulled un into the shelter, screaming “Where you bit?!” They said that three times before we answered no, and in the muffle of us saying no, we heard a yes. It did not come from us, but from one of the military people. Without any hesitation, the captain grabbed him up, took him into the back, and all you could here is him screaming and a loud burst of a shotgun. He came out shortly after, Blood on his clothing, and slightly weary. He told us to take off our clothes, and three people in full white clothes said they had to examine us. Just then, we knew we were safe. The captain looked at us and stated this one item I knew I would never forget “Welcome to salvation”

Um... you really dont like correct details do you? you just like to get to the point.. lmao
Adam Williams
Adam Williams
Awesome
Awesome

Referred Code : 9
FOW Cash : 252

Back to top Go down

Post  Pivetor Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:44 am

lol no, its just that satashi had it as his turn for like a week, and i just had to finish it XDDX
Pivetor
Pivetor
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Satashi Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:40 am

Sorry about that, havent had time to write up anything.
Satashi
Satashi

Referred Code : 15
FOW Cash : 184

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam Williams Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:49 am

Satashi wrote:Sorry about that, havent had time to write up anything.

We should start a 2nd story.

I'll set it up so it will be a bit more easy and we wont have to correct everything Razz

Hey guys ill be home today.
Adam Williams
Adam Williams
Awesome
Awesome

Referred Code : 9
FOW Cash : 252

Back to top Go down

Post  Pivetor Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:13 pm

Adam Williams wrote:
Satashi wrote:Sorry about that, havent had time to write up anything.

We should start a 2nd story.

I'll set it up so it will be a bit more easy and we wont have to correct everything Razz

Hey guys ill be home today.

Awesome XD im watching the season fanaly of walking dead, so text me when you are done.
Pivetor
Pivetor
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down