Fall Out Wargasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things that are nice to have in a first aid kit- KIT 1

2 posters

Go down

Things that are nice to have in a first aid kit-  KIT 1 Empty Things that are nice to have in a first aid kit- KIT 1

Post  Adam Williams Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:38 pm

Alright what im gonna list are great to have for a first aid kit most if not all items can be bought from hunting stores or a good military base.

---------------------First Aid Kit And General--------------------------------------

A pair of pliers
Large scissors
Small scissors-for cutting bandages and clothing
Tweezers
Thermometer
Insect repellant
Plastic gloves-always wear these when treating open wounds
Antiseptic wipes-great for cleaning minor cuts and scrapes
Sandwich bags
Trash bags.
Water purifing tablets
Small Axe.
Matches
Morphine-"broke a bone etc, incase of something really bad happens and the person isnt going to make it and is in alot of pain, helps ease the pain and lets the person go alot more easy. for them."

Fill free to add more items if wished this is just a basic kit.

Medicines----

Your first aid kit is not the place to store prescription medications you should keep it in you personal kit for yourself, but you will want to have some simple over-the-counter items available. Anesthetic sprays or lotions provide relief from sunburn, insect bites and rashes. Antibiotic cream prevents infections in minor open wounds. Cough medicine, aspirin, ibuprofen and anti-diarrhea medicines are helpful during cold and flu season. Other helpful medications are charcoal, in case of accidental poisoning, and children's versions of over-the-counter medicines.

WHAT TO USE CHARCOAL FOR! ok if you take something into your system and need to get it out fast and easy you can eat "small amounts" it, its going to be very hard to keep it down for a bit but it can help alot when really need it, you most likly will puke it back up depending what you took in will tell you if you should use this method. if you took something oral it USE THIS METHOD. Also if need to do this make sure you have water to drink with it, plus you might lose alot of fluids puking.

Gauze bandages are helpful for large scrapes, cuts or burns. The 4 x 4 sterile gauze bandages are also great for cleaning cuts and scrapes. You will want to keep medical adhesive tape on hand as well for taping down the gauze. You can also buy very large bandages that do not need tape. An Ace bandage is a handy item to have on hand for minor sprains.

With personal medications make sure you can have more than planned needed incase you run low, might have to make a supply run but better to have extra.
Adam Williams
Adam Williams
Awesome
Awesome

Referred Code : 9
FOW Cash : 252

Back to top Go down

Things that are nice to have in a first aid kit-  KIT 1 Empty Re: Things that are nice to have in a first aid kit- KIT 1

Post  Pivetor Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:11 am

That all would be good... but you should pack lighter if your traveling. I would take like half of the items with me. Like leave out the trashbad, or something un needed. Overall though its pretty good Very Happy
Pivetor
Pivetor
Admin
Admin

Referred Code : 1
FOW Cash : 232

http://www.falloutwargasm.com

Back to top Go down

Things that are nice to have in a first aid kit-  KIT 1 Empty Re: Things that are nice to have in a first aid kit- KIT 1

Post  Adam Williams Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:21 am

Pivetor (Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:11 pm) wrote:That all would be good... but you should pack lighter if your traveling. I would take like half of the items with me. Like leave out the trashbad, or something un needed. Overall though its pretty good Very Happy
I guess lol I just posted what would be good to have.
Adam Williams
Adam Williams
Awesome
Awesome

Referred Code : 9
FOW Cash : 252

Back to top Go down

Post  Pivetor Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:59 am

oh ok. Well yeah, i would have that, just not to travel with.
Pivetor
Pivetor
Admin
Admin

Referred Code : 1
FOW Cash : 232

http://www.falloutwargasm.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum