Fall Out Wargasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Person Alive

3 posters

Go down

Last Person Alive Empty Last Person Alive

Post  Adam Williams Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:25 pm

Alright a virus spreads out and kills everyone but yourself for some reason, what would you do? Would you search the earth looking for more ppl or just say screw it and put a bullet in your head? But..... Would you have any fun before you kill yourself? Try flying a plane "probably crash" visit area 51. You get the idea.

If you did manage to find someone "let's say a girl around whatever your age is" would you repopulate the earth? Or atleast get it started so mankind doesn't fail again. Idk you choose.
Adam Williams
Adam Williams
Awesome
Awesome

Referred Code : 9
FOW Cash : 252

Back to top Go down

Last Person Alive Empty Re: Last Person Alive

Post  siningsniper Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:14 pm

Well in that situation i would start wandering around for a few years hoping to find someone besides me who had not been killed by the virus. If i have no luck after a few years i would eventually loss my mind start talking to people who were not there and start seeing weird crap. after a while from the start of my insanity one of my crazy moments would kill me and that would be the end.
On Fire

On the other hand if were to find at least find one person before i went loony i would see it as hope that not all humanity had died and would wander with my new partner helping any person we could find happy ending cheers
siningsniper
siningsniper
Active
Active

FOW Cash : 118

Back to top Go down

Post  Pivetor Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:47 pm

If i was the only one in the world, i would go to england, take control of Runescape, and make myself have 342534958324958 party hats. Once i get bored i would steel the bestest <- My word! car in england, and speed my ass off. And if i saw 1 more person, a chick... i would fuck the hell out of her XD have like 18 children. and then they would have to do the nasty with each other... its kind of sick if you think about it. But oh well, its to save the human race. I would be the ruler of the world finally. But the only bad thing is, we would not be able to teach the children anything else besides what we know. We would have to have them read everything. Eventually the electric would fail, the food would go bad, plants would start taking over the earth again. Animals would come closer, our true instinct would kick in. So we would live, but would go back a few centuries back to primal days. We would start to re-grow our tail bones, and eventually evolve into a race of new primates. Being just like the rest of the animals.
Pivetor
Pivetor
Admin
Admin

Referred Code : 1
FOW Cash : 232

http://www.falloutwargasm.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down